mandag den 13. oktober 2008

I fall in love about 7 times on the tube on an average day
I see your face in my sleep roughly two nights a week
I eat too much pasta and cheese but it's just so good
I sometimes wonder what I would do if I hadn't known you for a second
I think I'm going to die at least five times a day. In different ways.
I realise that imposing myself on you doesn't help at all
I see planes through diamonds and must have at least fifty by now.
I want to marry you and have your children.
I wish I could get a job or a flat or at least some singing lessons
I want to wake up in the morning with your legs casually laid over mine
I reckon I've made too many mistakes in my life
I realise my goals are set too high. But I still try to reach them.
I sometimes think the stars are just above my eyes
I sometimes think you're just about to reach out for me
I know I talk too much, but it's just so good
I think I might have fallen just a little bit for you...

Ingen kommentarer: