søndag den 24. august 2008

I wanted to say something about how sorry I was for acting like an idiot, but I couldn't because that would make things awkwards, wouldn't it?
I wanted to say how much like you but I couldn't because I know it would make things awkwards wouldn't it? Because I know how you would feel about it if I did.
I wanted to say that your lips look beautiful and that the way your hands looked on the table made me want to take photos and start drawing again, but that's not suitable is it?
I wanted to say something about your situation and mine and how wonderful it felt to walk down the streets with you that day in the sun when we ran away from obligations, but you wouldn't like that.
I just wanted to talk to you one final time but in stead I'm stuck here listening to Radiohead tear my heart out with sound hoping to find you one day in the future with a different mindset and a love for the world

Ingen kommentarer: