søndag den 24. august 2008

what's the reason for staying anyway?
putting kids in this world? I'd just feel sorry for them. I don't like the place, why would they?

what then. Love you say? What good has that brought me? That's the reason why I am this way. Every time I try to love someone I'm told off. Even though my heart still falls all the time my head has stopped loving. I know it won't happen, it won't do me any good.

Science? My brain is mediocre. I could never do anything remarkable.

Music? Oh but I know of thousands who are worth more than me. I can't summon the courage or the will do be really good, and I don't have the talent for it to come by it self.

So I'm left with nothing, no options.
According to the teaching of ethics, I am actually better off with killing myself.

Ingen kommentarer: