søndag den 5. oktober 2008

I think there's something radiant about me. No I know there is. I radiate love. It's streaming out over me and covering everyone around me. It's affecting them, hitting them like a soft summer rain, and it makes them look at each other, drenched in thoughts and dreams of lips and fingers and strains of hair. And the touch each other on the arm or the small of the back and they hold hands and they thank me, oh they do, but I'm like the unloved cupid, the love I give out doesn't get back to me.
I know what I am and I know exactly what I'm not.. I know what I can and what I can't and I'm scared it's going to be like this forever because of who I am and what the world sees of me. I'm afraid of their low whispers and their hands nearing each other and the stolen looks, I'm afraid of seeing it because I'm afraid I'll never be a part of it. I don't know what do to anymore...

Ingen kommentarer: